bmx bikes, bmx freestyle bikes, haro bmx bikes, mongoose bmx bikes, stolen bmx bikes, eastern bmx bikes, kids bmx bikes, bmx racing bikes, light bmx bikes, pictures of bmx bikes, specialized bmx bikes, bmx race bikes, who makes mini bmx bikes, dyno bmx bikes, bmx bikes uk





Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beautiful Story With a BMX Bike

story bmx bikes
Bicycles are a healthy simple vehicle, which at the beginning of its existence Bicycles are used as the main mode of transportation that is super-efficient, now its use is widespread not only as a means of transportation but tend to channel the hobby and sport.

BMX bikes are kind of one of them, a medium-sized bicycles are widely used for this attraction I got from the result of donations relatives & guests. This is something that is very happy because at that time still rare friend who has a bike of this type. As a result my bike into a queue a friend who wants to just borrow and try.

From then until the late teens into my friend's bike to play anywhere, a lot of experience in an unforgettable cycling, one of the following:

It happened when I was sitting in class 5 elementary school in 1991, started when I was racing in the street-racing village along with three friends. A quiet village road made us free to pursue each other with their respective bikes. However, unsuspected right road intersections across the three existing bike and hit me, actually rode a bike slowly enough, but the effect is enough to make me cry loudly. This incident makes my left pinkie had to undergo 'massage' for several weeks because of cracks. Actually there is an error in me, but thanks to the responsibility of the person I was directly taken home and given money.

BMX bikes are still lucky pet means no damage, only a few blisters and can still be used. It was not finished there, fourteen years later I again met with a good-hearted person had when marry his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment